My major is Family and Consumer Sciences Secondary Education. My binder will focus on Culinary Arts for 9th-12th graders. Other classes available in my live binder will be a variety of Family and Consumer classes such as child development, nutrition, home economics, interior design, and sewing. My live binder is named EDT 365 and the link is http://www.livebinders.com/play/play?present=true&id=1635190 .
LiveBinders is a great thing to use in the classroom. Parents may find it helpful because you can have links set up to all of your different site they can use to help them succeed in your classes. I was browsing through a few of the other teacher's binders and I saw that many of them uploaded word documents or Powerpoints on their tabs. This would be very helpful in the classroom because students would not have to bring on their papers home with them everyday they could just log on the live binder at home and study for their tests. I believe using live binder in the classroom will make things much easier and students will have less excuses.
No comments:
Post a Comment